Friday, January 11, 2013

Ear Aches, grumpy mommy and Scotty, Oh My!!!

Oh yes it's been a day. Got up to let daisy go potty and of course she jumps the fence. So I'm outside chasing her for thirty minutes urgh...luckily mom had Scott this morning. So after that mess, my mom bright Scotty home and we've been watching the lorax.

But shortly in the middle of the movie my ear starts to hurt BAD! I'm not lying it's hurts so bad I want to cry. Scotty on the other hand has been a crying mess and I'm not sure what to do. The only thing that's working is sugar water. Milk, juice, and kool-aid aren't even an option.

We're laying down now and I think he fell asleep. Oh! He's out alright, wrapped in his blanket like a burrito legs hanging off the bed and everything. It'll look different in the photo because I moved him. Isn't he a cutie?!?

He's also been getting along with Cupcake really well since we got her. Yes I named her Cupcake lol. I won't put what I was going to call her, because it's not nice and she's mean lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment