Saturday, November 3, 2012

More Exciting News!

So if you're friend with me via Facebook you already know the big news for Scotty! But for those of you who don't know, Scotty has now transitioned to the big boy bed! He was so determined to let me know he was ready that he shook the bed rail loose. (Don't worry he's fine! :D) so we started the new bed yesterday and the only down fall is it prevents Scotty from taking naps. :( yes I'm sad about that but it happens. Overall he loves this new freedom to be able to wake up and play with his toys.

I on the other hand finally learned and am almost finished making the baby hat for my friends little one. I'm pretty darn proud of myself. Now all I have left is the booties and ill be ready for the baby shower this December. Lets hope I get them done! Well alright loves its late and this mommy is tired. So until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment