Saturday, November 24, 2012

Youtube Jitters!

OK people I know I have been meaning to start my video process for the past three days now and I'll be honest.... I'm being camera shy! Yes I know I shouldn't be camera shy since I don't shut up in person. Sad I know. How would I even begin? My sister on the other hand just jumped right in and had an amazing introduction video! She doesn't even have a specific topic her channel is about so I give her a big thumbs up!

well any who I got that off my chest, now to talk about whats been going on the past few days. I have realized that the stay at home mom (SAHM) is more fun than I. I hate to admit it but I really am a tad boring. Hubby will have hours of fun with him doing the smallest things like staying up late, which I don't like Scotty doing because he is the biggest grouch I know besides his daddy. Hey sometimes its great because he'll sleep in an extra hour. Its lovely at times.

Hes been in a grouchy mood here lately and I don't know why. I'm guessing his teeth have been getting the better of him. I went too lay him down for a nap (2 hours ago) and hes still up bouncing around and being in his grumpy gill mood. It's killing me because lets be honest mommy needs her break. I've had a rough week and the last three napless days are draining me which results in a boring mom. So let me hop off here and I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Girl you are doing great rolling with the flow. That is what moms do best.

    ReplyDelete