Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Bit of Rough News.

So yesterday I went to see my OB/GYN to see baby Webb. Well unfortunately she can't tell me how far along I am. She also believes I may be having a hypothetical pregnancy. This news I will admit broke mine and johns heart. Johnny wants a little princess so bad it's not funny. My Doctor told me I need to come back this upcoming Wednesday to check the growth.

That's what she was worried about considering the fetus/sack is about 2mm and mine is only one. So hopefully I'm not worrying over nothing and I just found out early. I'm so anxious for Wednesday to come that I've been cleaning ridiculously to keep my poor little mind off things .
And I got about halfway through and had to stop, I got a terrible migraine in the middle from my sinuses hurting and dust.

I will be updating you on pictures too. This is the sonogram I received yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment