Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Roommate Thinks I'm Nuts!

Oh that he does folks. See I went to pay bills yesterday and since I have a problem with being able to find my wallet, dear hubby decided to be the sweetest thing and let me use his card. Ill be honest I didn't go overboard. But I've been working on a crochet project for my friend awaiting the arrival of baby Peyton and Walmart did not stock back up on the color scheme I needed. So sad face on that. Well I went to Michael's craft store and I won't even lie, I was a kid in a candy shop.

Not only did I find what I needed but I found more of one color matching y very first project! Ah, I was so excited! The stocker thought I was absolutely nuts and I think all the employees hear my excitement all the way from the registers. Well my roommate come in the store looking for me and the look on his face was priceless.

He looked at my haul and asked "Stacy, do you think you have enough yarn?"

Of course I wanted to be funny and say no, but I was not taking any chances of being short of yarn. It's not happening. So I bought all of this color. That's right, I cleaned the shelf it was on. And from the looks of it now I won't have just a big crochet blanket but I have enough to make a hat and booties! Yay! Oh by the way I had a great deal on this too. So I know someone is looking out for me. The total was originally $20.00 but the swipe of one paper and my total was $12.50. Yes I was excited and ill admit too excited for my own good. I literally danced my way back to the car singing "I'm so excited!"

That's how my afternoon went yesterday and now it's time for me to finish my blanket folks. Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment