Monday, December 3, 2012

What A Morning...

So this morning I wake up to a phone call from the hubby. Need I say it wasn't good at all? Well yes it wasn't good news but news all the same. Anyways, what was wrong is the car. Ugh, that darn thing gives me a migraine just talking about it. Well our car starting having problems yesterday. The gas pedal was sticking
ridiculously and I was worried to heck and back. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen and boom! I was right! I know it sounds mean but I'm glad it didn't happen with Scotty in the car. No dear hobby didn't wreck, he just ended up on the side of the road this morning.

I'm not going to lie I'm stressed because I know that this is going to put a big hold on Christmas and that's not too far off. Ugh I guess like John said, "it's going to be a December to remember huh?" He's sure got that right. I'm just so aggravated that these car issues keep reoccurring .

Ill be glad when it's done an fixed for good. Ill be honest and say that I'll be happy for income tax so I can get a new car. (The one we have is at least 25 years old). Yea I can't wait. Maybe I'll get my license finally. Well alright lovelies I'm going to get off here and clean an maybe ill be less stressed out

1 comment:

  1. it always knows when you have scratched together just a lil extra for something to fall apart.

    ours is that John keeps falling apart LOL

    ReplyDelete