Monday, December 31, 2012

It's A Disney Kind of Morning.

So Scotty decided to get up at 7:30 this morning, pushing buttons on our bedroom tv, trying so hard to put on his all time favorite movie, Brave. I don't know what it is about that movie but he absolutely adores it! He'll get so into it that you can't even get his attention.

So as I lay here posting this, he's covering me with all the blankets he can find lol. Ill catch him looking back at the screen like a zombie. But I can't blame him, he hasn't been feeling too good lately. I think he has a cold. This momma has been doing all she can to soothe him. Disney movies seem to work best. Lol. I didn't know they worked so well on sick little ones.

I sure don't remember it working that way when I was a kiddo. I would always want to be in momma's lap. But hey, if movies are what makes Scotty happy then so be it. He's decided to pin me down by sitting on my legs so ill see you guys later!





2 comments: